My first day in blogging



Hi everyone, 
            My name is Moumita and I am from Kolkata, India. It is my first day in blogging. I am not a professional blogger and I don't know how to write a professional blog. I was thinking about blogging for so many days but I was afraid to start my own blog. I thought that nobody will love my blogs as  I am not a professional. But then I asked my heart and as you all know that "Heart may be on left but it is always right",. I decided to start my blog because the sole reason for my blogging is to share my experience with all the people like me. Food and travel are my passion and devotion. So I want you to be with me in my journey to explore the bengali cuisine as well as Indian cuisine and the Indian culture. 



A View Of Sunset
Second Hooghly Bridge (Kolkata)

This is one of my favourite places in  Kolkata.  I love to share this with you. Hope you will support me by reading my blogs and I also hope to give you some interesting content that you will love to read. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Is The Mystery Of BABA YAGA

A Tribute To Irish Mythology

Do You Know That There Is A Village Where All Are Blind