Are Ghost real or a myth

A ghost reflection
Image of a SPIRIT

        Are the ghosts real? Personally I love to read horror fiction. The feeling that I get watching the movies is awesome. You get goosebumps and the jump scares. But it is the world of fiction. But in real life do ghosts exist or it is our imagination?
   
       I mostly read all the bestselling horror fictions. I heard of many people telling their story of seeing a ghost. But I never believed in ghosts until that day....

      As an Indian we had a big joint family. My father's aunt used to live with us. I didn't see her as she died long before my birth.

     My father's aunt loved my father a lot. She lived in a small room in our house. She had an antique glass almirah. The almirah was very beautiful. After the death of her my grandma used to stay in that room.

      My father's aunt was very beautiful. I saw her in picture. We only had one picture of her in our house. I don't know why but my grandma always put her picture in that antique glass almirah. Maybe because the almirah was very dear to her.

      Some older people of our locality said that they have seen her in the night hovering around our house but I never believed. When I was 12 years old I started staying alone at the second floor of our house.

      In the second floor we have a drawing room in which the couch is placed just beside the door. I always used to lie down in that couch and watched the T.V.

      One night when I was lying on the couch suddenly I saw someone outside the door. It was dark so I couldn't saw it clearly. I thought that my mother had come to see me as I used to watch TV late night. I cried out "Ma" (Mother) but no one replied. I looked outside the door and saw someone standing in front of me. It was an old woman wearing a white saree.

         It was the scariest day of my life. I was so scared. I still remember that the old woman and I had an eye to eye contact. I was too scared to move. My voice was choked and I was unable to talk. After some time the old woman disappeared. That night I went to my mother's room to sleep.

        The next morning I described the figure of last night to my father. I asked him if he had known someone like that. The answer of my father shocked me. My father said the only person to match my description was my father's aunt who died  almost 30 years ago.

         After that day I started seeing her spirit almost everyday. I heard that spirits contact people to say some thing but she never told me anything. After this incident my father and my elder sister also encountered the spirit.

          Our house was being reconstructed after the death of my grandma. My family decided to sell the almirah as it was huge and also not working well. I heard that spirits attach themselves to something. After that day I started believing it. The moment we sold the almirah the spirit of my father's aunt was gone. From that day no one in our house saw the spirit.

         It is my story of seeing a spirit. From that day I started believing in ghosts. You may think that it is a fake story but it's is not. You believe it or not but I do believe in ghosts after that incident.
 
        If you have any incident regarding this, please let me know in the comment section.

       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Is The Mystery Of BABA YAGA

A Tribute To Irish Mythology

Do You Know That There Is A Village Where All Are Blind